Position: Mobile Developer
Primary Skills: iOS, Swift, Obj-C, UI/UX
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for highly skilled iOS Developers to join our team at YEO. We are transforming business and customer relationships through our next-generation secure messaging platform. You will be part of a team responsible for the YEO iOS app and will be involved in the design and development of the Android product.
The culture at YEO is very collaborative, exciting, and rewarding. You’ll be expected to participate as part of a team in all parts of the product life-cycle starting from the development of new features through to the coding and delivery of the features. The ideal person for this role is a problem-solver with an innovative mind who is passionate about coding and delivering a true world-leading, transformational product.
This is a great opportunity to join a young exciting start-up that is using the latest technologies to build a new privacy focussed messaging platform.
- 5+ years in IT with experience in developing & maintaining mobile applications.
- 3+ iOS development using Swift and Objective-C and third-party frameworks.
- Advanced experience in HTTPS, REST, JSON, XML and other web services technologies.
- Advanced experience in TDD, Unit Testing principles and Agile development practices.
- Advanced in architectural principles, performance optimisation and design patterns such as MVVM/MVC/MVP.
- Knowledge of instruments and how to debug complex issues.
- Strong communication skills in English.
Nice to Have:
- Experience of Biometrics and how they work on iPhones.
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of computing (e.g. logic, data structures, algorithms, low-level architecture).
- Understanding of encryption and security protocols.
- Experienced working and collaborating remotely.
** Computer Science or a similar degree is required **
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Job Application: iOS Developer