Position: Mobile Developer
Primary Skills: Android, Kotlin, Java
Secondary Skills: AWS, UI/UX
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for highly skilled Android Developers to join our team at YEO. We are
transforming business and customer relationships through our next-generation secure
messaging platform. You will be part of a team responsible for the YEO Android app and will
be involved in the design and development of the Android product.
The culture at YEO is very collaborative, exciting, and rewarding. You’ll be expected to
participate as part of a team in all parts of the product life-cycle starting from the
development of new features through to the coding and delivery of the features. The
the ideal person for this role is a problem-solver with an innovative mind who is passionate
about coding and delivering a true world-leading, transformational product.
This is a great opportunity to join a young exciting start-up that is using the latest
technologies to build a new privacy focussed messaging platform.
- 8+ years in IT with experience in developing & maintaining mobile applications.
- 5+ Android development using Kotlin and Java and third-party frameworks.
- Advanced experience in HTTPS, REST, JSON, XML and other web services
- Advanced experience in TDD, Unit Testing principles and Agile development
- Advanced in architectural principles, performance optimisation and design patterns
such as MVVM/MVC/MVP.
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying apps across all smart devices.
- Strong communication skills in English.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Biometrics and how they work on Android Phones,
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of computing (e.g. logic, data structures,
algorithms, low-level architecture),
- Understanding of encryption and security protocols,
- Experienced working and collaborating remotely,
- Computer Science or a similar degree is required.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for the role to email@example.com with the subject Job Application: Android Developer