We are looking for a Creative Social Media & Community Manager to join our team to help us to raise YEO’s brand awareness and following.
You will be responsible for managing and growing our social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn). Our ambition is to significantly grow brand awareness over the next 3 years and this role will be key to enabling this. As the business grows, we want to you to grow with us. You will be working directly with our Co-Founder and CMO.
- Responsible for the monthly content plan and creation of content across Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Day-to-day community management of these platforms driving target audience growth, engagement and organic reach.
- Responsible for building our influencer strategy. Identifying appropriate influencers and building relationships with them to create brand advocacy.
- Managing content for blog posts and email newsletters.
- Updating website with blog posts and press.
- Responsible for putting together a paid media strategy, including digital and Instagram ads implementation.
- Responsible for growing overall brand awareness through collaborations and competitions and proactively looking for new opportunities to build our brand profile e.g. through speaking opportunities, podcasts etc.
- Putting together social media campaigns to drive awareness.
- Accountable for producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting – with analysis providing learnings to guide constant improvement of social ROI to all relevant stakeholders.
- Managing in-house PR, magazine coverage etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Up to date with the latest trends on social
- Comfortable shooting content
- Able to grasp the YEO tone of voice
- Ideally experience in social media and community management (and adopting a brands tone of voice) – although we will provide training
- Creative thinker
- Design experience – ability to use the basics of Adobe creative Suite and Canva
- Knowledge of paid automation tools
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proof reading skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Passionate about the tech and privacy industry
- A team player, hands-on and keen to get stuck in across all aspects of the business – as a small team we want someone who would be willing to go the extra mile to help others and be collaborative
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
To apply please get in touch by sending your CV and cover letter explaining why you want to join YEO Messaging and why you would be a perfect fit for the role. Please also share examples of creative work or a portfolio. Please email all to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header Job Application: Social Media and Community Manager.